Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Brady's First 'Little Man' Birthday Party!

I can't believe our sweet baby peanut is already one, it seems like just yesterday we were rushing to the hospital in a rainstorm. This year has flown by so fast, and I can't even remember what life was like without him.  He fills our lives with so much joy and happiness!
Happy Birthday, Brayden Gray! You are the sweetest, silliest, and most delightful little boy. We can't wait to see what each year brings. We love you!



We had so much fun celebrating his first birthday with friends and family, and our sweet baby peanut had so much fun himself!


We started the day with blueberry pancakes...



Then our Little Man party...






I found felt mustaches and hot glued them to the chevron straws that I got from Hobby Lobby. 






Brady loved tearing into his birthday cake, but he didn't care so much about eating. Instead he tried to feed it to anyone that was around...sweet little boy:).  The banner is homemade by me out of cardboard and construction paper.



Sharing cake with daddy

On the go!   I loved his tie !


 Our favorite new toys!


The day turned out perfect, it was so much fun and festive. I loved planning this party and can't wait for more! Thank you to all the friends and family that joined us to celebrate! Love you baby boy!





No comments:

Post a Comment